Thank you for visiting us. We want your experience on the site to be as good as possible. To access our services, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the legal capacity to act according to your national law.
That the domain www.maikaipets.com, from now on “The Web”, is registered in the name of MILI REGDAN INTERNATIONAL S.L.:
Website owner details:
MILI REGDAN INTERNATIONAL S.L
C/Cronos, 10 – 2º1, 28037 Madrid
Access to the website and to the information relating to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set out in this Legal Notice. We therefore recommend that you read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered therein.
It is possible that at some point some of the pages of the website may have cookies, which are small data files that are generated in the user’s or client’s computer and which allow our systems to remember the language and portal chosen, as well as other characteristics or browsing preferences of the user in their first session. These cookies are not invasive or harmful, nor do they contain personal data, as their only function is to personalise your browsing experience as described above.
1. USER STATUS AND PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES
Access to and/or use of the website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) confers on the user the status of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and unreservedly, these general conditions, as well as the specific conditions which, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user undertakes to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against the company that owns the website or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
With regard to the content (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless authorised by their legitimate owners or legally permitted.
Any infringement of the rights of the owner of the website or of the legitimate owners thereof.
Their use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users, as well as those normally used on the Internet, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
The owner of the website does not give any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
1. The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and/or its services or contents.
2. The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
3. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
4. The receipt, collection, storage, storage, dissemination or transmission of content by users.
5. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
6. The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
7. Non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
In order to preserve the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that their legitimate rights have been violated by the introduction of a certain content in the Web, they must notify MILI REGDAN INTERNATIONAL S.L, indicating this circumstance:
1. Personal data of the data subject who is the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the data subject, he/she shall indicate the representation in which he/she is acting.
2. Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
3. Proof of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
4. Express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of the said third parties.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted.
2. The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
3. Under no circumstances will the owner of the website be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
3. TERM AND AMENDMENTS
The term of the provision of the website service and the services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of the services that comprise it, under the same terms set out in the third condition.
The structure and design of the website may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever deemed appropriate, as well as modifying or eliminating the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions that may be brought as a result of the provision of the website service and its services and contents and regarding the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.